Show Notes for Episode 2, Yale Press Podcast

Posted by Chris Gondek, Producer/Host of the Yale Press Podcast

Happy early New Year! This epsiode had one of the fastest turnaround times of any show I have ever done. From reading the first page of The Sight of Death to posting the completed shows on the server, the entire elapsed time was seven days. I was pleasantly surprised that all of the authors were willing and able to talk right before the holidays: I was worried that some would be gone until early January, which would kind of defeat the purpose of having a New Year’s show!

To clear up some confusion, I was not at Adam Lebor’s apartment in Budapest to do the interview. What I should have said was that Adam spoke to me from his home in Budapest. He initially wanted to do the interview from the studios of Radio Hungary, but it couldn’t be worked out. If anyone is in the telecommunications VC game, Hungary needs your help!

We are in the process of sorting out guest lists for the rest of the Spring 2007 shows. January could be a busy month for me as we try to get ahead of the production schedule for February. I may end up doing three shows during the month.

I hope you enjoy the shows.

Chris

Recent Posts

All Blogs

Categories